Planning for Water
Emergencies & Disaster Response
Planning ahead and responding quickly to a compromised water supply is key to public health and safety during any emergency or natural disaster. For just pennies-per-gallon, the DIVVY® Emergency Water System turns any freshwater source into a safe, potable water supply in a matter of minutes. An unrivaled ally in low-resource environments, DIVVY® is 100% human powered and fully operational without power, fuel, or technical expertise.
Watch Video to Learn More
Easy to Transport
Purpose built to be compact
- Can be carried by 1-2 people
- Fits in any car, truck, boat, or small plane
- Entire system packs into 3 suitcases
- Stores easily in small spaces
Single person operation
- Easy to use hand pump
- 30 min fill time, 60 min treatment time
- Works with any freshwater source
- Requires no power, fuel or technical expertise
Protects Community Health
- Kills bacteria and virus
- Removes particulate, protozoa, and cysts
- Improves taste and odor
- Easy to clean and reuse
Up to 6000 gallons a day
- Features four filling stations
- Minutes from setup to dispensing
- Daisy chain storage tanks to provide 6,000 gallons per day
- Dispsenses 4 gallons per minute
Meeting Community Water Needs
- Municipal Governments
- National Guard
The DIVVY® system is trusted throughout the United States by universities, hospitals, healthcare facilities, and local governments as a primary resource in the community’s emergency water plan. Internationally, the system has been utilized by NGO’s and relief organizations following natural disasters such as Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines, and the Lushan Earthquake in China. In Honduras, one remote village reduced water-borne illness by 98% following the exclusive use of the DIVVY® system for the community’s drinking water.
DIVVY® can be configured to provide up to 6,000 gallons of water per day; a per person equivalent of 3 gallons per day for 2,000 people. Whether prepositioned as a component of emergency planning or deployed to provide relief and recovery following disaster, DIVVY® can meet the drinking water demands of any large group. Talk to an Aquamira water expert for help calculating the emergency water needs of any population center.
Talk to an Emergency Water Expert
Schedule a call or demo to learn more.