The Complete DIVVY® 250 Emergency Water System
Delivers lifesaving, purified water from any fresh water source without fuel, electricity, or technical training.
Purpose Built & People Powered
DIVVY® 250 is the only 100% human-powered emergency water supply system on the planet capable of dispensing lifesaving purified water at a rate of 2,500 – 6000 gallons per day. DIVVY is customizable to meet the precise drinking water needs of any concentrated population. Within 20 minutes a single person, without technical training or tools, can assemble the complete system. Universities, corporate campuses, municipal govt’s, NGO’s, and healthcare facilities can confidently and cost-effectively deploy DIVVY to provide safe hydration during a water system crisis.View System Product Info
- Practical – Elegantly simple and intuitive design, easy to use, no tools required.
- Portable – Easy to transport, carry and store.
- People Powered – Fully operational without fuel or electricity.
- Purpose Built – Proven to meet the rugged demands caused by emergency or disaster.
- Principled – Every performance and safety claim is backed by relevant testing and conducted in compliance with standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
The DIVVY FILL is a hand operated pump designed to move high volumes of water from source to the DIVVY TANK without electricity or fuel. With minimal effort untrained operators, including volunteers and children, can fill a DIVVY TANK in less than 30 minutes.View Fill Product Info
- 100% human powered
- Light weight, modular, “tool-free” setup
- Simple operation eliminates the need for a trained technician
- Sources water from natural sources, pools, ponds, fountains or storage
Each DIVVY Tank stores 250 gallons of treated water utilzing any fresh water source. Systems can be configured with multiple tanks to meet the unique water needs of any community or concentrated population. A three tank system provides up to 6,000 gallons of safe drinking water a day.View Tank Product Info
- Calcium hypochlorite [Ca(OCl)2] is used to treat source water and kill baceteria and virus
- Replaceable tank liner assures clean and sanitary water storage for multiple events or long term use
- Tank is fully collapsible for easy storage and transport
DIVVY POD (Point of Distribution)
The DIVVY POD is the final filtration step following treatment and prior to dispensing great tasting, safe drinking water. The POD conveniently dispenses water via four filling stations, allowing several users to water for drinking, cooking and hygiene without long lines and wait times.View POD Product Info
- Filters 4 to 5 gallons per minute
- Each filter provides up to 20,000 gallons of clean water
- Easily modified for showers, emergency wash down, and long term use
Frequently Asked Questions
How much water can the DIVVY purify in one day?
The P.O.D. (Point of Distribution) can filter 4 to 5 gallons per minuter; 250 gallons per hour; approximately 2500 gallons per day with one tank; 6,000 gallons per day filtering continuously with three tanks.
What power source is required to pump and filter the water?
Both the fill pump and the filter pump are human powered, requiring no fuel or electricity to operate.
What chemicals do you use to treat the water in the DIVVY 250 tank?
Calcium hyochlorite [Ca(OCl)2] in a granular form is mixed with water and poured into the tank as the tank is being filled. This produces a mixture of 4 to 6 parts per million of residual chlorine considered "super chlorination."
For how many gallons will the filter remain effective?
We have tested the filter for chlorine removal to 20,00 gallons. The filter is rated by the manufacturer at 30,000 gallons. The filter will remain effective, even in turbid water, to 20,000 gallons.
Don't See Your Question?See All Frequently Asked Questions
Talk to an Emergency Water Expert
Schedule a call or demo to learn more.
Call us today at (877) 644-4650 or send a request to our sales team: