Geigerrig Hydration Engines, often referred to as “reservoirs” or “bladders”, are compatible with almost any pack. Simply spray to cool, clean, share, and drink. Geigerrig engines are plug-and-play ready for on-the-go inline filtration. Modern hydration system have become known as a plastic bag with a drink tube that can only be used for hydration for one person. The pressurized system dramatically expands the uses and access to water, making the Geigerrig superior to traditional hydration systems.
- 50 oz. filter-ready reservoir with quick release valves. Fully reversible, dishwasher safe, and include slide top for easy refill, cleaning, and drying.
- Includes reservoir, power bulb, slide top, air tube, and water tube.
- Wide mouth opening for easy refill with water and ice and convenient cleaning.
- Hydrapak Slide Top provides a very strong, leak-free seal and stands up to the pressure of the Geigerrig system
- Quick release valves allows you to easily disconnect the tubes for refilling and cleaning
- Filter ready for plug-and-play inline water filtration
- Easily reversible for cleaning and dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- Nylon fabric on back of reservoir for added protection against other items in your pack
- BPA and Phalate Free