Geigerrig Pressurized Hydration systems push the water through the in-line water filter allowing you to drink and access fresh water while you are on the go. Yes, carrying a 1.05 oz in-line virus water filter on your backpacking trip is easier than loading your pack with water bottles and extra bladders.
This technology incorporates a unique combination of the most advanced water filtration techniques and media science available today. This patent pending design and manufacturing method has been thoroughly tested by independent laboratories to consistently remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to ANSI/NSF Standard 53, and US EPA standards without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. This in-line filter provides high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight cartridge available today.
- Weight only 1.5 oz to save weight
- Rated to filter up to 100 gallons of water
- Removes ≥99.99% virus, ≥99.9999% bacteria, and ≥99.9% protozoans (Cryptosporidium and Giardia)
- Includes UQC quick connects for easy, leak free connection.
- Replaceable filter cartridges to reduce waste
- Reduces chemicals and improves taste and odor
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media