The RIG Chill insulating cover is the perfect accessory for your Geigerrig hydration system. Slide your reservoir and back plate into the RIG Chill and keep your water cold for extended periods of time. The RIG Chill also includes loops for carabiners or tie down loops and several convenient carry points. Best of all, the RIG Chill slides right into your existing Geigerrig engine hatches with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Padded insulation protects your reservoir and keeps contents cold for extended use.
- Notched top flap for easy routing of air and drink tubes.
- Durable construction constricts the reservoir during pressurization so less pumps are needed and engine does't over-expand into gear compartments.
- Mesh webbing on outer panels for stowing filters, water treatment, and other accessory items.
- Durably grip handle and hang loop for comfortable carry and hanging around camp.
- Loop holes along perimeter seam for carabiners or use in tying down the reservoir to other gear.
- Multiple webbed gear loops for securing tubing or other items.